TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following:
1. The person who books the course for learning French with Le Français For You (the “Student”) accepts these T&C.
- The French course will be provided online.
- Any new Student is subject to these T&C. The Student’s enrolment comprises the entire agreement between Le Français For You and the Student, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, negotiations, representations and warranties, and communications, both written and oral.
2. By accepting these T&C the Student:
- who is a new Student agrees to pay the Tuition fees provided by Le Français For You. The Student will be using the payment method indicated by Le Français For You. All transactions are in US Dollars.
3. For the new Student, courses will not start until the full payment has been received in Le Français For You bank account Fees do not include hard textbooks.
4. The new Student accepts to pay the full amount of the E-Tuition fees and it is not refundable even if the Student does not complete the E-Tuition.
5. If the new Student is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the E-Tuition fees.
6. The details and duration of the E-Tuition are stated in the confirmation document provided by Le Français For You to the Student at time of approval for the new Student.
7. It is important for the Student to note that an online environment does require an aspect of self-learning, including self-discipline, dedicated time put aside for classes and homework, and a level of dedication to his/her E-Tuition.
Note that fees cannot be refunded or transferred in the case of cancellation by the Student less than 2 Business Days before the course starts (“Business Day” being in these T&C a day which is not a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday in Auatralia). No partial refund can be granted for E-Tuition not attended and no postponement can be allowed except under special circumstances whereby justification is provided by the Student and approval from the Le Français For You is granted at its discretion. In either circumstance, an USD $80 administration fee will be charged to the Student.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Privacy and Safety
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.
Le Français For You™ reserves all rights to create and sell the services.
Le Français For You™ also reserves all the rights to the brand and materials it uses.
DO NOT TRY TO COPY OR SELL THE SERVICES WITHOUT OBTAINING THE APPROVAL FROM Le Français For You.
Le Français For You™
LOVE, LEARN & SHARE
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.lefrancais4u.com
ABN 54 918 633 547